Who isn’t familiar with the legendary, Superstar of the millennium, Amitabh Bachchan The Angry Young Man, the Shehanshan of Bollywood.
But even the Shahanshah of Bollywood cannot escape the meme business, we all have gotten so used to in our daily lives.
In fact, the famous the personality, the funnier it gets. Meme creators have always been obsessed with Amitabh Bachchan and here we give you more reasons to do so.
After all, the meme creators need a constant juice to run the meme business. And that’s what we are going to give you here.
Check out these funny images of Amitabh Bachchan, you can use in your next meme contexts and make us all LMAO.
1. This one looks like it can be used for some gay meme or some clingy fan meme. Give it a kickass dialogue and it will become the most viewed meme.
2. Yummy in my tummy…yummy yumm yummm !! Spice it up with some quirky dialogues.
3. “Kahan hai mera khana , haaain, kahan hai? Hai koi zawaab?” This one is great for funny questions. Try it.
4. “Ka bhayya, Dudh le aye ho?” All the gaonwala joke are incomplete without a funny Amitabh Bachchan expression.
5. Our own Banjamin Button here is up to some mischief. Why not use the pic for a funny meme of over-smart school kids?
The long awaited 10th season of “Kaun Banega Crorepati” will return to Sony TV on 03rd September 2018 and we can’t stop speculating about the highest prize money that would be won this season. Well, the monotonous official details aside, let’s concentrate over the upcoming meme rounds that will make public go gaga over Amitabh Bachchan’s expressions.
Let’s have a look at his classic meme worthy expressions:
With a mix of salt pepper hair, a well-trimmed beard and well-fitted progressive glasses, Amitabh Bachchan is impeccably groomed and have an air of authority. Meme artist still find things that can make you laugh out loud.
1. “Hahaha iska answer to main bina dekhe bata dun.”
2. “Finally, sahi jawab, ek hi fake expression dete dete thank gya tha. Time to change.”
3. “Arreee, muje bhi laga tha yahi sahi answer hoga. kya sanyogatmak ghatna hai?”
4. This expression is a mix of annoyance and patience. Can be used in satirical humour. If Amitabh Bachchan was my mother,
“Tumko bola tha na aate hue dhaniya le ana.”
5. “Oh God, Aish ki banai kadi me itna namak? Isse to wo zahar wali kheer better hai.”
6. A classic pic used and re-used innumerable times before but do we get tired of our Sooryavansham memes? Never.
” zahar wali kheer ke saath ek antacid bhi bhijwa deti bahu.”
7. “KBC me Kamayi sirf teen hi cheezon se hoti hai, entertainment, entertainment , entertainment. Aur me entertainment hoon.”
8.”Aap pehle wo pichle wale questions ka hisab clear karo, tabhi aage badunhga.”
Perfect expression If Yuvraj Singh could request Big-B to clear the pending cheques.
The hilarity of these chosen images can be enhanced manifolds by experts and professional meme makers and we can’t wait to see what the latest season of KBC with expressions and shudha Hindi from Amitabh bachchan brings to our screens.